Audi Q4 e-tron update 16 November 2023
Audi has conformed details of its all new Q4 e-tron
It will be arriving in the first half of 2024.
The model sits between the Q3 and popular Q5.
There will be two models available.
Q4 45 e-tron
The Q4 45 e-tron and Q4 Sportback 45 e-tron
- comes with 210kW of power and 545Nm of torque
- rear wheel drive
- acceleration from 0-100km/h in 6.7 seconds
- Battery is 82 kWh (gross) 77 kWh (net)
- DC Charging of 135kW.
- LED headlights
- Metallic paint
- Electric tailgate
- Audi virtual cockpit with two display options
- Leather appointed upholstery
- Heated front seats
- 3-zone climate control
Q4 55 Sportback e-tron
- comes with 250kW of power and 679Nm of torque
- Quattro drive
- acceleration from 0-100km/h in 5.4 seconds
- Battery is 82 kWh (gross) 77 kWh (net)
- DC Charging of 175kW.
- Matrix LED headlights with digital light
- S line exterior styling
- Progressive steering
- Sport front seats with S embossing
- Audi virtual cockpit plus with three display
- Colour ambient interior lighting
Some quick details
The Q4 has selectable three-stage coasting recuperation
- 0.15 g
- 0.1 g
- 0.06 g
As well as Braking recuperation up to 0.3 g
Other features include:
- Augmented Reality Head Up Display
- Customisable Matrix LED headlights
Audi Q4 e-tron Pricing details
- Q4 45 e-tron $88,300 MLP
- Q4 Sportback 45 e-tron $88,300 MLP
- Q4 55 e-tron quattro $108,500 MLP
- Q4 Sportback 55 e-tron quattro $109,500 MLP
- *MLP Includes GST and LCT but excluding statutory charges, dealer costs and dealer delivery. See your dealer for RDAP. Does not include price of options. Some features mentioned in the article are options. RDAP means Recommended Drive Away Price (without options but including all other charges)
Audi Q4 e-tron Sneak Peek Video
Details September 2023 – Audi Q4
Audi Q4 – The electric offensive at Audi continues to pick up steam as the all-electric e-tron’s already present in Australia are now to be joined by the Q4 e-tron and Q4 Sportback e-tron.
- Highly anticipated Audi confirmed for Australia in both SUV and Sportback body styles
- Arriving for launch to Australian customers mid-2024
Confirmed for an Australian launch mid-2024, the two new models play a significant role in the brand’s electrification strategy. The pair present an enticing option for customers in a market segment that is experiencing especially quick growth and renowned success – the compact SUV class. Pricing and specification will be announced closer to market introduction.
The two compact SUVs bring into series production the Audi Q4 concept and Audi Q4 Sportback e-tron concept show cars, first unveiled at the beginning of 2019 in Europe. Sized similarly to the popular combustion Audi Q3 and Q3 Sportback, Audi Australia has been eagerly expecting the arrival of these two electrified companions for some time. For Audi owners, the Q4 e-tron will offer a new entry point into the world of premium electric mobility with Audi DNA at its core.
Audi Q4 – exact specification and drivetrains are yet to be confirmed
While exact specification and drivetrains are yet to be confirmed, Audi Australia is pleased to announce that both the SUV and the Sportback body styles will be available for the Q4 e-tron. A sleek mover on the road, the Q4 e-tron impresses thanks to striking proportions – short front overhangs, large wheels, and powerfully toned muscles. The lines are drawn with the greatest precision, and the surface treatment is clear and pared back. In the Audi Q4 Sportback e-tron, the especially low coupé-style roofline ends in an expressively designed rear where the spoiler sits deep on the two-part window. The brand’s progressive design is typically Audi, as functional as it is aerodynamic.
Both highly versatile in nature, they are the perfect companions in a number of driving circumstances and will have high everyday usability for many Audi owners. More information on the pair will follow in the coming months.
- Customers can register their interest for the new Audi online with Audi Australia.
NOTE : The vehicles depicted in the supplied images are international press vehicles and are for general illustration purposes only. They do not accurately reflect the final specification available in the Australian market.